Education is the key to onboarding the next 1 Billion people into the blockchain/web3 industry. There are different entities involved in the process and a strategic approach needs to be taken to ensure we figure this out correctly to reach the 1B users mark at scale.
Layer 1 involves Governments, Regulators, Lawmakers and everything else affiliated with law and order.
Layer 2 involves Talents and contributors like entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, storytellers, ambassadors, journalists, marketers and everything else involved.
Layer 3 involves the general public, people who will actually use these products to make their own lives better.
I was hosted on a Rarebirds podcast where I dove into these layers of education in-depth. Below are some of the highlights of the discussion
- Learn About the Three Layers
- Programmers, Builders & Operators
- The Public
- Understanding Layer 1: Regulators & Their Responsibility
- Understanding Layer 2: Business, Tech & Other Operators
- The Importance of Talent
- Creating Products that Solve Real Problems
- The Blockchain Education Problem
- The Need for More Communicators in the Blockchain Space
- The Role Creators Should Play in the Blockchain Space
- Understanding Layer 3: The Users
- Common Marketing Blunders Made by Blockchain StartUps
- The Importance of Storytelling
- Marketers As a Part of the Design Phase
- Being Obsessed with the Users/Consumers of the Product
- Managing all Three Layers & Changing Lives with Blockchain Technology
You can listen below. Enjoy